Students covered by the International Student Admissions Policy may not be officially registered for classes until admission requirements have been fulfilled. All foreign students applying for admission to North Arkansas College must submit the following before an I-20 is issued:
- Completed application for admission and any personal data forms that may be requested by the college with a $35 non-refundable application fee, which will not apply toward any tuition or registration fee. All applications and supporting documents are due by June 1 for fall enrollment, November 1 for spring enrollment, and April 1 for summer enrollment.
- Provide Proof of Financial Stability of $18,800 U.S. dollars for one year of studies.
- High school transcripts, college/university transcripts, and statements of financial standing.
- TOEFL score of 500 (paper based), 173 (computer based), 63 (Internet based), or proof of graduation from an Intensive English Language Program in the United States (waived for native English speakers only), as well as ACT or other tests required by the institution.
- Proof of health insurance in the United States.
- Proof of immunization against TB, measles, mumps, and rubella. (Two doses measles and one dose of mumps and rubella.)
Full tuition must be paid at the time of enrollment.
All students covered by this policy must be degree-seeking students.